If you are looking for a complete and precise solution for neuromarketing specialization without giving up comfort and design, WorkStation Pro is your solution. usenns is the only neurotechnology in the market entirely developed for market research. It includes hardware, software and support service adapted to the industry needs.
The WorkStation Pro includes the usenns neuroheadset, usenns ring and sennsLab software for design, execution and data analysis of studies. Optionally, WorkStation Pro can be extended with the purchase of eye-trackers and additional rings or headsets.
Description of components
Description of the neuroheadset
The usenns neuroheadset is a wearable and wireless device . It allows to reliably monitor activity in brain areas responsible for cognition (memory, attention) and emotions No saline solutions or conductive gels are required.
WorkStation Pro includes one neuroheadset, but it is possible to purchase additional neuroheadsets to carry out studies to multiple participants simultaneously.
- Sampling frequency: 256Hz
- Wireless WiFi and Plug-and-Play technologies
- Minimum battery life: 8 hours
- Time-to-signal: approximately 120 seconds
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 17.5 x 9 cm weight: 190g for the neuroheadset and 200g for the amplifier
- Monitoring of up to 8 users simultaneously (extendable)
- Outdoor range of approximately 60 meters, and indoor range of 30 meters (extendable)
- EN 60950, EN 55022, and EN 55024 certifications.
Description of the ring
usenns ring is a wearable and wireless device that is placed around the fingers . It is highly reliable when monitoring galvanic skin response (electrodermal activity), blood pulse (cardiovascular activity) and movement.
The WorkStation Pro includes a single ring, although it is possible to purchase additional rings to carry out studies to multiple participants simultaneously.
- Sampling frequency: 32Hz
- Wireless WiFi and Plug-and-Play technologies
- Minimum battery life: 4 hours
- Time-to-signal: 5 to 20 seconds
- Dimensions: 71 x 43 x 32 mm and weight: 60gr
- Monitoring of up to 128 users simultaneously (extendable)
- Approximate outdoor range of 60 meters and 30 meters indoors (extendable)
- EN 60950, EN 55022 and EN 55024 certifications
Description of software
SennsLab is usenns software designed to set up and execute fast, simple and accurate neuromarketing studies.
For the studies’ design, sennsLab has pre-designed studies to carry out the most usual neuromarketing studies. Once the study has been executed, sennsLab offers three ways to analyze the data registered: you can use the data viewer, you can export the data to programs such as Microsoft Excel or Matlab, or you can send the data directly to the Cloud for its automatic decoding so you can receive the results.
- Database of studies and participants
- Flexibility to design your own studies or use pre-designed neuromarketing studies
- Execution of demos, pilot studies or full projects
- Monitoring of up to 128 usenns rings simultaneously (extendable)
- Data viewer
- Export data to Microsoft excel or Matlab
- Direct connection with usenns Cloud to obtain results quickly and smoothly
- Available for Windows 7.0 or superior
Description of eye-trackers
WorkStation Mini includes optional devices (purchased separately) such as stationary or mobile eye-trackers, for measuring visual attention.
Currently the following devices are compatible with SennsLab software: Tobii stationary X2-30, X2-60, TX300, T60XL, T60, T120, X60 and X120, and Glasses 2 by TOBII (mobile eye-tracker).
Technical specifications for the compatible eye-tracking devices mentioned above can be found at the Tobii website.
From the physiological data obtained with the WorkStation PRO it is possible to obtain emotional and cognitive indicators. More specifically, by using the cloud automated decoding of SennsLab software, the final reports provide information about:
Emotional activation: Emotion intensity. It captures the emotional range, which changes from a low intensity status or calm status to a high excitation status or stress status.
Emotional impact: Number of emotional hits. It captures the sudden changes in the emotional activation and the changes intensity.
Affective valence: Positive-negative direction of the emotion. It captures the attraction degree/emotional rejection and it varies from a “positive/pleasant” feeling to a “negative/unpleasant” one.
Attention: Mental involvement. It captures the voluntary application of the mental or senses activity. It varies from the mental blank to the complete attention.
Engagement: Personal relevance. It captures the personal relevance of the content towards what the participant is paying attention to. It varies from irrelevant content to highly relevant content.
Memorization: Retention rate. It captures the degree of memory retention, storage and codification.
Additionally, in case you add an eye-tracker to your WorkStation PRO, you will obtain additional information about the visual behavior. More specifically,if you send directly the data to the cloud so they can be decoded automatically, the final reports will provide information about:
Visual attention pattern: : Areas of visual interest. It captures the main elements drawing attention to which people look at.
Exploration pattern: Visual exploration trajectory. Thanks to the looking patterns of the participants, this indicator captures the way in which people explore the stimuli.