A brand is just a concept on our mind. It stems from brand exposure during service or product use, advertising, social media or word-of-mouth marketing. Therefore, branding is one of the most common neuromarketing applications.
Thanks to usenns you can measure the emotional response caused by brands on people’s brain. Among the most common branding studies conducted with usenns you can find:
- Emotional brand tracking: Get information about emotional brand positioning. It also allows you to assess the impact of marketing actions or compare market competitors. The tracking system helps as well to monitor emotional evolution of subjects.
- Brand experience: Get useful insights into perception-positive or negative- when clients are using the product. The emotional impact of brands can be accurately measured and compared to market competitors.
- Re-design of brand image:Get useful insights into any possible change in emotional positioning when visual branding is redesigned.
More than 50% of new product launches fail. The failure rate can even reach 90% in the case of mainstream products. It is though that rational thinking plays a major role in a product success or failure. However, scientific research that show emotions are the key element in purchases. Measuring non-conscious emotions in a product test is one of the most common neuromarketing applications.
Thanks to usenns, this vital non-conscious emotional response to products can be measured. Among the most common product testing studies conducted with usenns you can find :
- Product design or packaging: Obtain the emotional positioning resulting from exposure to packaging or product design. You can compare the positioning data to market competitors and find areas for improvement in design. Check if the packaging works and draws attention in-store.
- User experience: Assess the emotional experience provoked during product use and compare it to the products of market competitors.
- Emotional segmentation: Check whether the product emotional positioning is perceived homogeneously by the target group or different positioning segments can be found among the members.
A big part of companies marketing budgets is invested in advertising. Improving the emotional attachment to brands is one of their main goals.
Thanks to usenns you can accurately and objectively measure advertising efficiency. Among the most common advertising studies conducted with usenns you can find:
- Audiovisual advertising: Track emotions while people are watching a TV spot. You can find which parts of the piece should be improved or deleted. The impact of music or effects can be also assessed and checked in order to discover emotional associations at the end of the spot.
- Printed advertising: Check that the emotional positioning resulting from printed advertising is suitable for your brand. You can find out whether the piece is homogeneously perceived in terms of emotion or there are several segments within the target group. Verify the message is understood properly and compare different spot options.
- On-line advertising: Check on-line advertising impact. Discover if your banners are seen, rejected or provide valuable information to users.
According to Nielsen, 67% of purchases are in-store decisions. As a result, outstanding customer service and shopping experience are needed to persuade clients. Studies in-store are a very novel neuromarketing application.
Thanks to usenns you can measure in-store emotional response objectively. Among the most common in-store studies conducted with usenns you can find:
- In-store experience: A set of metrics is available to provide you a detailed in-store emotional experience assessment. Find out which shop areas are more appealing or provoke higher emotional activation. You can also find patterns in consumer in-store routes.
- In-store usability: Check if consumers are able to easily and quicky find products in-store.
- POS display assessment : Evaluate Point of Sale (POS) display in terms of emotional positioning and in-store impact. Discover if it invites clients to buy or is roundly rejected or ignored.
On-line emotional engagement is essential to attract new users, cultivate customer loyalty and encourage interactivity. Web usability evaluation is one of the most required neuromarketing applications.
Thanks to usenns you can objectively measure interactivity-based engagement level of your website. Among the most common on-line studies conducted with usenns you can find:
- First impact: Evaluate objectively the first impression provoked by your website. You can detect areas offering room for improvement in order to diminish bounce rate.
- Web usability: Assess the stress level and the amount of time required by the users to perform several tasks on the website.
- Multi-platform: Compare the impacts on different platforms provoked by a website.
There are many entertainment options nowadays. Regardless of the type of product- tv series, movies, video games, concerts- emotional engagement is vital. Improving the spectator’s experience with neuroscience is another neuromarketing application.
Thanks to usenns you can measure the emotional impact of experiences. Among the most common studies on entertainment industry conducted with usenns you can find:
- TV show and movie evaluation: Discover audience frame-by-brame emotional reaction. Additionally, you can assess other aspects such as actors performance or scenes.
- Videogame evaluation: Assess user gaming experience, screenshots or the suitability of videogame characters.
- Event evaluation: Assess any kind of event – lectures, concerts, political rallies-to verify the emotional impact on the audience.